AL-SHIFA TRUST EYE HOSPITAL
PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF OPHTHALMOLOGY (PIO)
APPLICATIONS FOR POST GRADUATE COURSE
- Applications are invited for post-graduate Ophthalmology training in FCPS (4 year program):-
- MBBS (must be registered with PMDC).
- FCPS-I in Ophthalmology.
- 1 year house job in recognized institution in any discipline/field.
- Medically fit.
- Application form along with pay order/bank draft for Rs. 2000/- in the name of Al Shifa Trust Eye Hospital Rawalpindi should reach PIO by 23 May 2018. Forms can be downloaded from website alshifaeye.org or obtained from PIO.
- Photocopies of all documents as mentioned in the form and a recent passport size photo be attached with the application
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. Candidates to report to PIO at 0800 hrs on 20 Jun 2018 for test/interview. Course will start from 01 Jul 2018.
- Special seats are reserved for candidates aspiring for employment in Al-Shifa Hospitals at Kohat, Sukkur and Muzaffarabad after completion of training.
- Stipend will be paid as under:-
- FCPS-1st year: Rs. 40000/- pm with increase of Rs. 2000/- every year.
- For Information Please Contact:-
Registrar, Pakistan Institute of Ophthalmology
Al-Shifa Trust Eye Hospital, Rawalpindi
051-5487830, 051-5487820-4 Ext: 383/38